|I wish there were this many left, but I may have ate a few.|
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter, at room temp.
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter and sugars until "light and fluffy", about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, making sure they are fully mixed in before adding the next.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line two cookie sheets with pieces of parchment paper.
- Using two table spoons, scoop out 24 cookies, 12 onto a sheet.
- Using a floured fork, flatten the cookies about half way.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes, turning once halfway through, guaranteeing the delicious golden color.