|Look at that cheesy yummy goodness.|
- 1 30 oz. package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- Cream of something soup, equivalent of 2 cans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 Tbsp melted butter, divided
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions, white and light green parts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9' x 13' baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together the hash browns, cream of something soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup of butter, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, scallions, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread the hash brown mixture in the prepared cooking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs with the last 2 Tbsp butter.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the potatoes and then the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.