- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine wet ingredients in bowl first, then stir in dry ingredients until just combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, and spray muffin pan with cooking oil.
- Fill each muffin cup to about 3/4 full.
- Bake muffins for 18 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes, then put muffins on a cooling rack.