Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Busy Bag of the Month: Pom Poms Sorting


This busy bag idea is not incredibly sophisticated, and I really like it for that reason! I also like it because there are many busy bags geared toward older toddlers, and this one is geared toward younger tots. This project is pretty simple to make and incredibly frugal.

Here's what you need to make a pom poms sorting busy bag: 

  • Egg carton
  • Pom poms
  • Knife/scissors
Here's how to make a pom poms sorting busy bag: 
  1. Using a knife or scissors (I used a knife), cut the egg carton in half. I cut mine lengthwise, you can also cut it the other way. 
  2. Use six different colored or six different sizes of pom poms for kids to use to sort in the egg spaces. I used six different colors. You could also buy six different sizes and have your tot first divide up the pom poms by colors, then by sizes. 
Simple, right? Happy crafting! 

No comments: