This is Jess' new favorite go-to dessert recipe. You can make the recipe in a 9 x 13 pan for smaller bars, or you can make big bars by using an 8 x 8 pan. The bars pictured here were made in an 8 x 8 pan.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add sugars, peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Press into pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread over the top of the peanut butter mixture in the pan. Let cool.
Super yummy and super easy. Please enjoy!