Monday, July 1, 2013

Life & Style: July goals + an update on June goals

Here's how I did on my June goals:

Personal
-Read my chosen devotional each day {this year, I'm reading 365 Meditations for Women by Women}
-Read my Amplified Bible each day
-Read 8 books
-Work on one fitness habit - for June, I'm working on getting 7 hours of sleep per night {again}
-Work on one other habit per month - for June, I'm doing a fast food fast - no fast food!
-Craft weekly - for June, I'm planning to can two batches of strawberry jam and sewing a heating pad for a Christmas gift

Marriage
-Pray for husband daily
-Have monthly date nights
-Have monthly movie nights
-Start reading Love and Respect and completing the accompanying workbook together

Mothering
-Continue tummy time with Bug
-Read to Bug each day
-Continue gross motor activity skills with Bug
-Pray with and for Bug each day

Financial
-Send as much money as we can to my student loan institution

I did not read my Bible each day, and I only read 7 books. I am proud of myself for doing as well as I did on my fast food fast, but I did eat fast food a few times. I will consider that an accomplishment! We didn't have a monthly movie night, and we didn't start the Love and Respect books yet. But I'm happy I could cross some goals off my list.

Here's my July goals:

Personal
-Read my chosen devotional each day {this year, I'm reading 365 Meditations for Women by Women}
-Read my Amplified Bible each day
-Read 8 books
-Work on one fitness habit - for July, I'm tracking all of my calories through My Fitness Pal.
-Work on one other habit per month - for July, I'm doing a fast food fast - no fast food! {again}
-Craft weekly - for July, I'm planning to pick many pounds of blueberries and can one batch of blueberry jam and freeze at least 16 cups of blueberries. I may also work on some things for baby Bug, like a scarf and fleece hat for this coming winter, but we'll see. I don't want to over commit myself!

Marriage
-Pray for husband daily
-Have monthly date nights
-Have monthly movie nights
-Start reading Love and Respect and completing the accompanying workbook together

Mothering
-Continue tummy time with Bug
-Read to Bug each day
-Continue gross motor activity skills with Bug
-Pray with and for Bug each day

Financial
-Send as much money as we can to my student loan institution

You can read my full goals for 2013 here.

No comments: