Saturday, June 1, 2013

Life and Style: June goals + an update on May goals

Here's how I did on my May goals:

Personal
-Read my chosen devotional each day {this year, I'm reading 365 Meditations for Women by Women}
-Read my Amplified Bible each day
-Read 8 books
-Work on one fitness habit - for May, I'm working on getting 7 hours of sleep per night
-Work on one other habit per month - for May, I'm working on getting up when there's a 6 on the clock each morning {again}
-Craft weekly - for May, I'm planning to sew a heating pad for a Christmas gift

Marriage
-Pray for husband daily
-Have monthly date nights
-Have monthly movie nights

Mothering
-Continue tummy time with Bug
-Read to Bug each day

Financial
-Pay all medical bills from Bug's birth
-Send a large amount of money to my student loan institution

I did okay on my sleep goal. I did not get 7 hours every night, but some nights, I did. I definitely woke up every morning when there was a 6 on the clock, and most mornings when there was a 4 or 5! Jason and I did not have a movie night or date night in May, but we did spend as much time together as we could. While we're committed to our marriage, we are definitely focusing on Bug right now. I didn't have any time to sew, but I'm committed to crafting in June.

Here are my June goals:

Personal
-Read my chosen devotional each day {this year, I'm reading 365 Meditations for Women by Women}
-Read my Amplified Bible each day
-Read 8 books
-Work on one fitness habit - for June, I'm working on getting 7 hours of sleep per night {again}
-Work on one other habit per month - for June, I'm doing a fast food fast - no fast food!
-Craft weekly - for June, I'm planning to can two batches of strawberry jam and sewing a heating pad for a Christmas gift

Marriage
-Pray for husband daily
-Have monthly date nights
-Have monthly movie nights
-Start reading Love and Respect and completing the accompanying workbook together

Mothering
-Continue tummy time with Bug
-Read to Bug each day
-Continue gross motor activity skills with Bug
-Pray with and for Bug each day

Financial
-Send as much money as we can to my student loan institution

You can read my full goals for 2013 here.

No comments: