- 21 oz. can of cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 1.5 - 2 quart baking dish. Pour pie filling into the dish and spread evenly.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add melted butter and stir.
- Spread over pie filling in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.