- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 11/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 3 Tbsp white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour. baking powder, and salt.
- Combine butter and sugars in a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer.
- Add vanilla and egg white and beat for a full minute.
- Stir in flour mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Using an very full teaspoon (or a leveledtable spoon) divide up the dough into 24 balls spaced about 2 inches apart on cooking sprayed cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and cool for 2 minutes before removing the cookies from the pans.
These bite sized cookies are the perfect snack.