Monday, January 7, 2013

Life & Style: January goals

You can read my full list of goals for 2013 here. Here are my specific January goals:

Personal
-Read my chosen devotional each day {this year, I'm reading 365 Meditations for Women by Women}
-Read my Amplified and regular Bible each day for a total of 3 chapters between the two each day
-Read 9 books
-Count calories each day on MyFitnessPal
-Work on one fitness habit - for January, I'm working on sleeping 8 hours per night
-Work on one other habit per month - for January, I'm working on making our bed each day
-Craft weekly - for January, I'm working on making two felt ornaments, a knit scarf for Jason, and embroidering a tote bag.

Marriage
-Pray for husband daily
-Have monthly date nights
-Have weekly game nights
-Have monthly movie nights

Financial
-Save any extra money we have into our Debt savings account {after Monster arrives happy and healthy and I am back to work, we will immediately put all this money toward our student loan debt. We just want to be sure we have maternity leave and medical bills covered first, in case our expenses are higher than we budgeted.}

No comments: