- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat all ingredients with an electric mixer on low for 2 minutes.
- Turn the mixer up to medium for 2 more minutes.
- Shape the resulting blob of yummy goodness into two dozen 1 inch balls.
- Place the cookie balls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- With a fork that was dipped in sugar flatten each ball twice making a lattice design on the top of them.
- Bake for seven to eight minutes.
- Cool for two minutes on the cookie sheets before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Did I mention that they were super easy to make? No... well, they are super easy to make. I recommend that the next time you are looking for some yummy cookies, you bake up a batch of these.