Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In My Mailbox


Here's what we received this past week:
  • 24 bars of Fels Naptha soap
  • All You magazine issue
  • Women's Health magazine issue
We redeemed points we earned through SwagBucks to get amazon.com gift cards. We used some gift cards a few months ago to buy a six-month subscription to All You. I would say that I'm extremely disappointed in the coupons offered in this magazine. This latest issue had $17.30 worth of coupons, and the coupons were for items I do not buy. I will not be subscribing to this magazine again for that reason. However, I do highly enjoy the content so I will definitely read this magazine at local bookstores or when I'm in line at the store.

We also used amazon.com gift cards we earned through SwagBucks to get 24 bars of Fels Naptha soap. We use this soap to make homemade laundry soap.

We signed up somewhere online to get a year-long subscription to Women's Health for free.

No comments: