- 2/3 cups dry cream of something soup mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups chopped veggies
- You can use frozen or fresh, but if you use fresh, cook them up before mixing them in.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped into small cubes
- 1 package (7 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saucepan, mix together the cream of something soup mix and the water.
- Cook over medium heat until it starts to thicken, stirring regularly.
- In a medium or large mixing bowl, mix together all non-biscuit ingredients.
- Pour into a 9x13 baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, chop the packaged biscuits into quarters.
- After the 15 minutes are up, pull the baking dish from the oven and arrange the biscuit pieces evenly over the top of it.
- Return the dish to the oven for another 15 minutes.