- 3-4 lb. beef roast
- 18 oz. Bottle BBQ sauce
- Hamburger buns
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour 1/2 the bottle of BBQ into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Put the roast on top of the BBQ.
- Pour the remainder of the BBQ over the roast.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- When the beef is done cooking, use a set of tongs to pull the roast out of the crock pot.
- Use 2 forks to pull the beef apart into small pieces.
- This will be very easy.
- Put an amount of pulled beef onto a hamburger bun.
- Top this with some shredded cheese and then top that with a bit of the BBQ from the crock pot.