- 10 oz. sliced mushrooms (about 4 cups)
- 1 lb frozen pearl onions
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1 can (10.75 oz) Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups frozen peas
- These were not in the original recipe, but when we looked at it, we thought there wasn't enough color so we tossed them in.
- Put the first 4 ingredients in your crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix the cornstarch, soup and wine together with a whisk.
- Poor the liquid over everything else.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- When you have about 5 minutes left, mix in the peas and cook the remaining time.
- Serve over potatoes or noodles.
- The recipe actually only said potatoes, but we decided to use noodles and they were good.