Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In My Mailbox


This was a great week for freebies! Here's what we received:
  • Women's Health magazine issue
  • Better Homes and Gardens magazine issue
  • Whole Living magazine issue
  • Popular Science magazine issue
  • 12 boxes of Back to Nature Organic Shells and Cheese
I signed up for Women's Health and Popular Science magazine subscriptions somewhere. I redeemed RecycleBank points for a free subscription to Whole Living. I won a free Better Homes and Garden magazine subscription from Purex.

I redeemed amazon.com gift cards I earned through SwagBucks to get 12 free boxes of macaroni and cheese. I love the Back to Nature brand, and I love, love, love that I can get organic groceries for free. Jason and I had a box for lunch the day these arrived, and we're definitely fans.

No comments: