Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In My Mailbox


I have to tell ya'll, I really think our cat, Preston, enjoys our freebies even more than we do! Do ya'll spot him in the corner, coming to sniff out what we received? He loves laying on magazines, books, anything lumpy in the slightest!

Here's what we received that Preston was very interested in:
  • Good Housekeeping magazine issue
  • Woman's Day magazine issue
  • Martha Stewart Living magazine issue
  • Worship by John MacArthur
I do not remember anymore where I signed up for Good Housekeeping and Woman's Day. I signed up for Martha Stewart Living through RewardsGold. We receive things in the mail from John MacArthur's church for free... randomly. I don't know why, but that's okay! Jason really enjoys listening to his audio CDs and is planning to read this book.

No comments: