Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In My Mailbox


Yay for freebies! Here's what we received this week:
  • BabyTalk magazine issue
  • Shape magazine issue
  • Two coupons for Tidy Cats litter
  • The Beautiful Wife by Sandy Ralya
I signed up to receive free year-long subscriptions to Shape and BabyTalk. I called Purina to receive Tidy Cats coupons - please note that these have recently changed! I confirmed with a customer service representative that $2 off any size coupons are no longer available. Only $1 off a 7 lb. pound or bigger coupons are available. We checked out the prices at Walmart and with a coupon, the Tidy Cats 10 lb. bags are still less per ounce than any other brand (including generics).

I won a copy of Sandy's book by participating in a Facebook chat party - I am really, really excited to read this book!

No comments: