|These taste as good as they look, and don't they look good?|
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Clean each potato.
- Wrap each potato in aluminum foil.
- Back the foil wrapped potatoes for 90 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven.
- Turn oven to the broil setting.
- Remove the foil from the potatoes.
- Cut them in half.
- Using a fork, fluff out all the yummy insides of the potatoes into a bowl.
- Mix cheese and ham into the potato that you just removed from the skins.
- Using a spoon, fill up each of the potato skins with the potato/ham/cheese mixture.
- They will be heaping full if you do everything correctly.
- Return the stuffed potatoes to the oven and broil for about 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese is good and meltyish.
- Serve right away.