|This is what yummy shrimp looks like.|
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12 oz large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Sweet Asian chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together bread crumbs, coconut, salt, and pepper in a pie pan.
- Put flour in a second pie pan, and egg in a third.
- Coat each shrimp in flour.
- Dip each floured shrimp in the egg.
- Dip each egged and floured shrimp in the coconut/bread crumb mixture.
- Bake on a nonstick baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Serve with chili sauce for dipping.