|Please ignore the spoon sticking out of the left side of the bowl.|
I almost started eating before I took the picture.
- 3 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (or 1 serving of cream of something soup)
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3 cups cooked white rice (1 cup uncooked white rice to start with)
- 3 cups (1 bag) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and chopped into smaller pieces.
- A couple dashes of pepper
- 4 oz. can mushrooms, drained.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until it starts to brown on the outside.
- Mix everything in a 4 quart crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.