Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pin This!

Here's great finds from Pinterest this week...

A DIY magnetic bookmark - love this! I would love to make this for myself and for Christmas gifts.
This lazy day casserole of sausage, potatoes, other veggies and herbs looks delish and simple.
We had two totes we used just for library books, but last week, one of them officially died from too much usage. Since we're now down to just one, I've been thinking on creating a tote - this one looks simple and cute.
This is so simple, yet so genius - pizza grilled cheese sandwiches! I will be trying this recipe for sure.
Let me first say that I have never met a shampoo recipe I liked. So I have faithfully purchased shampoo the cheapest I could find it (I'm not too picky). But when I found this recipe, I could hear the angels singing from heaven! I will absolutely be trying this recipe, and I really, really hope I like it.
Happy pinning!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I don't know what kind of shampoo your hair needs, or really what you are looking for in a shampoo, however, if you're looking for a cheap substitution for shampoo and conditioner, I use baking soda mixed with just a small amount of water for my shampoo, and apple cider vinegar as conditioner/detangler. Super cheap and you're not putting a bunch of chemicals and unnatural oils in your hair!
~Amber