Template

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In My Mailbox: free magazines!


Nothing too exciting to report - just a lot of fun + free magazines! Here's what we received:
  • All You magazine issue
  • Woman's Day magazine issue
  • Whole Living magazine issue
  • Martha Stewart Living magazine issue
We used amazon.com gift cards we earned through SwagBucks to get a free subscription to All You. I don't know how much of the coupons included we'll use, but I bought one off the newsstand to try and I really enjoyed the articles within.

I used points earned through RecycleBank to get a free year of Whole Living. I signed up for Woman's Day and Martha Stewart Living through other online websites to get a year for free for each.

Share with us: What freebies do you redeem your RecycleBank points for?

No comments: