|The only cookie left once the camera made it out.|
It didn't last long after I took this picture.
Ingredients for Cookies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 7 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together sugar, butter, lemon rind, honey, lemon extract, and egg.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly mix about 1/2 the flour mixture in with your sugar mixture.
- Mix in the yogurt.
- Slowly mix in the remaining flour mixture.
- Drop level tablespoon of batter about 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon rind
- Blend together powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Brush frosting over warm cookies.
- Sprinkle lemon rind over freshly spread frosting.