|The cheesier the better, trust me.|
- 2 1/4 cups shredded chicken (precooked)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups salsa
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 eight-inch tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the chicken, onion, 1/2 cup salsa, lime juice, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa over the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- One at a time, take 1/8 of the chicken mixture and spread it in a line down the middle of a tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla up and place it seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat until all tortillas are filled and in the baking dish.
- Top with the remaining salsa, and then top the salsa with the cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.