Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pin This!

Here are my favorite finds from Pinterest this past week:

I had a coupon for $2 off any one Yes To item, and I picked up the travel-sized body butter from Target for free. I LOVE IT! This is amazing stuff. I'm planning to try out the carrot shampoo and carrot body wash as well. Love, love, love!
This DIY felt rosebud basket looks like it would be a great catch-all. I really need to make one or a few of these...
This broccoli, chicken, noodle dish comes from SkinnyTaste.com. Have you ever been? I LOVE this website. If you're a Weight Watchers gal or guy, there are points for each recipe. And each recipe looks ah-mazing and yummy (and they're all healthy to boot!).
I've only make one bracelet, and it didn't involve a clasp, but I saw these on Pinterest and instantly fell in love. I think I may need to take a stringing class to learn how to attach a clasp. I love these colors and the simplicity of these bracelets.
Jason and I love muffins as a quick, on-the-go breakfast option, and these chocolate muffins look delish! Somehow, someone decided they were healthy - I'm not sure about that claim, but I'd still make these anyway.
As always, you can view my Pinterest boards and pins here. If you're on Pinterest, please leave a comment with a link to your pins and boards so I can follow you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the yes carrot product smell like?

Jess and Jason said...

It has a very earthy smell - it doesn't smell necessarily like carrots, but I myself can sniff out a hint of carrot-y scent. More than anything, to me, it smells like earth. I hope that helps!