Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pin This!

Here are my best finds from Pinterest this week:

I've mentioned before that I tend to just use Post-It notes for bookmarks. And I've realized recently there's probably a reason why: I stink at making bookmarks. But look at this one - so simple! I really should be able to make it, right? We will soon find out...
This pineapple muffin really just makes me think of pineapple upside down cake in a portion-controlled, portable option. Muffins are one of my favorite foods to make and eat!
You know how some people are shoe people and some people are bag people? I'm a TOTE people! I don't know how many totes one girl needs, but I think a lot! And this ruffled DIY version is just up my alley.
Well, if you didn't believe me before about loving muffins, I hope you do now! These dark chocolate banana muffins are making my mouth water.
Jason and I fully believe in a homemade laundry experience. We've come up with solutions for dryer sheets, laundry detergent and drying clothes. We make dryer sheets using wash cloths and fabric softener. Enter: homemade fabric softener! We will definitely try this DIY version.
Are you on Pinterest? If so, please leave a link to your boards in the comments section. I'd love to follow you! If you'd like to follow me, you can click here for a link to all my Pinterest boards.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We love the homemade fabric softener. We've been using it for about one year and then just like we use cloth sheets (cloth diapers actually) to make fabric sheets. Have you read about the harmful chemicals in commercial fabric sheets? SCARY! I also like this method better because it's so cheap! We use conditioner samples I get in the mail for free to make the fabric softener. We also use the conditioner samples to make fake frebreeze! Love it!