Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In My Mailbox: more free magazines!

Our mailbox has been inundated with free magazines lately and little else! I've been setting aside a half hour block of time a few days a week so I can read them through them all. I don't read every page, but I read what interests me, and that's quite a lot!


We received the March issues of Whole Living magazine, Better Homes and Gardens magazine and Martha Stewart Living magazine. I'm receiving Whole Living for free through points I redeemed through RecycleBank (you can learn more about RecycleBank here). I won a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens through a Purex sweepstakes (I make my own laundry detergent, but I figured hey, why not enter and see if I win and I did!). I'm receiving Martha Stewart Living for free through RewardsGold.

Share with us: Have you received any awesome freebies lately (besides magazines!)?

No comments: