|It's so yummy I'm about ready to lick my screen.|
- 1 box spaghetti noodles.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Break the spaghetti noodles in quarters, and then cook according to package instructions.
- Set the noodles aside once they are finished being cooked and drained and such.
- Heat a large saute pan sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken for about 2 minutes.
- Add all the veggies and cook for 8 minutes.
- While this is cooking, microwave the cheese wedges for about 30 seconds.
- Cream the wedges with a fork.
- Mix the sour cream and Parmesan cheese in with the creamed cheese.
- Set aside for just a moment.
- Once the veggies are done cooking, add the noodles and cook for 1 to 2 minutes to bring the pasta back up to temp.
- Add the cheese mixture and stir well.
- If you ignored my instructions to break the pasta extra in the beginning, the veggies and chicken will not mix in well and you will have to use some creativity when serving or you will end up with a couple plates of only pasta and the others will be overflowing with veggies.