Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pin This!

Here are this week's best finds from Pinterest:

This is called bunny bark - how adorable! I think this would be a perfect treat for springtime.
These fabric-and-cardstock bookmarks look like a simple DIY gift for any sort of occasion! We don't really celebrate Valentine's day, mother's day, father's day, etc., but if you do, these would be great. They're so simple, I think they'd be perfect for just because you love someone!
I really love this DIY idea of taking a 12-pack container from soda and converting it into a great organizer for canned food items. We don't drink soda in this house, but I'm sure I can get some of the containers from friends and family. Cover with paper just to hide the ugliness of the soda container, then you can label each container with what's inside. Fantastic!
Jason and I make "taco bowl" very often, but I really like this twist on tacos: skillet tacos! It looks pretty simple and oh so yummy.
I'm not going to lie to you, this project looks difficult. But, I really love this idea: a felt flower brooch! What a lovely item to gift to someone or to make for yourself (I personally really want to make one for me!). Plus, felt is so economical that even if I screw up the first one, I'll definitely have enough felt in my stash to make another.

You can browse through all my Pinterest boards and pins here. If you have a Pinterest, I'd love to follow you! Please leave a link to your boards in the comment section so I can be sure to do that.

No comments: