Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pin This!

Here's some of my favorite finds from Pinterest this past week...

Jason sewed a shawl for me not too long ago that I've become obsessed with. How cute would these be for the pockets? They are little hand warmers! Love this idea.
I love potatoes probably more than I should: they're cheap and you can make a million different things with them. I haven't had potato gratin in years, but I saw this and immediately wanted it. YUM!
I love this ornament for several reasons: 1. It proclaims that Jesus is the reason for the season. 2. It looks super easy to make. 3. It's made from felt. Super cute gift idea, and of course, I'm going to make one for me!
In case it's not yet obvious, I love crafts made from felt. Why? I'm so glad you asked! Felt is super economical and goes a long, long way. I think I have felt in every color now, and it sure comes in handy when it comes to crafts like this. There literally is no craft involved in making this, as I have all the materials on hand. I LOVE that!
It's technically winter in Michigan, although the weather has been lovely. Soup is still one of our favorite meals to make (whether it's winter or not!), as it is usually pretty economical, but it still seems fancy. Pair with baguette bread and a salad, and you have quite a gourmet meal, in our opinion. This beef and barley soup looks hearty and tasty.
You can view all of my Pinterest boards here. If you're on Pinterest, please leave a link to your boards so I can follow you. Happy pinning!

No comments: