Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In My Mailbox


Here's what we got in the mailbox this past week:
  • Women's Health magazine issue
  • God's Messenger audio CD
  • Start Something That Matters book and note from a friend and fellow blogger
  • BabyTalk magazine issue (not pictured)
I sign up for free magazine offers whenever I find them and typically, only for magazines our family is interested. However, sometimes, as is the case with Ski magazine, I receive magazines I have no recollection of signing up for, nor do I have a use for them. We checked our mail Friday on our way out to a couple's house for dinner and game night. When I saw I had received BabyTalk, I thought it might be a bit more appropriate for our friends who have a six-month-old baby boy than us.

I was particularly excited to see Women's Health and to receive Start Something That Matters, a book I won in a giveaway hosted by my friend and fellow blogger, Miss Krista. You can check out her blog here.

Share with us: What awesome freebies did you get in the mail this past week?

1 comment:

Kris said...

So glad you received the book! I cannot wait for you to read it and to hear your thoughts about it, and how it inspires you or sparks ideas for you!

~K