Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In My Mailbox


This week was a great one for freebies! Here's what we got:
  • Martha Stewart Living magazine issue
  • Woman's Day magazine issue
  • Popular Science magazine issue
  • A booklet of coupons
  • Perfectly Posh lip balm
  • Oprah's Lifeclass journal
I signed up for the free subscriptions to the three magazines through various websites. The booklet of coupons was from P and G, and you can sign up for this booklet at their website. The Perfectly Posh lip balm was a special freebie offer I heard about through one of the companies I follow on Facebook. The one big disappointment to me (even though it's FREE so I shouldn't really complain) was the Lifeclass journal. Since Oprah's Lifeclass series/season is now over on OWN, this journal is basically useless. It is blank inside, though, so I'll just it like a regular notebook. It would've been nice to have to use while the show was on the air. I actually didn't even end up watching it since I was a little miffed I didn't get the free journal. I'm annoying to myself sometimes, but apparently, a million were being handed out so I wasn't sure how I didn't sign up fast enough.

Anyway, I digress.

Share with us: What awesome freebies did you get in the mail this past week?

No comments: