|Double Twelve, the domino that our set was named after.|
All 91 dominoes from the set!
Jess and I play a basic game, but our set come with rules for 15 different types of domino games (and none of them match the way we play).
The basic rules that we play by goes like this:
- Turn all the dominoes blank side up.
- Each player draws 7 dominoes.
- The player who has the domino with the highest matching numbers plays first and must play that domino.
- From there, you must play a domino that has a matching number to one of the ends of the already played dominoes.
- You can play off of the sides of doubles but only off of the ends of other dominoes.
- If you don't have a domino that can be played, draw one from the pile of unused dominoes. If you can play it do so right away, otherwise your turn is over.
- You win when you are the first player to play all of your dominoes.
|Game in progress - lots of doubles were played this game|