Sunday, December 4, 2011

What's for Eats This Week

So easy roast beef

Breakfast
Choice of:
Cereal
Oatmeal
Toast and eggs
Chocolate chip pancakes
French toast breakfast muffins

Lunch
Choice of:
PB and J sandwiches with cheese sticks
Leftovers

Dinner
Hamburgers, baked potatoes with broccoli
Chicken enchilada casserole
So easy roast beef
Crockpot lasagna casserole
Taco bowl
Steak, baked potatoes with broccoli
Beef and beer

Snacks/Desserts
Cheese sticks
Apples
Peanut chocolate oatmeal cookies
Frozen banana bites

Recipes coming soon:
Chicken enchilada casserole

2 comments:

Danielle Renee said...

Ha! I just have to say, i mistook the baby carrots for little hotdogs in the photo. Once I figured out what it was, I laughed at myself.=)

Jess and Jason said...

Hehe!! Yeah, we don't always have the best pics :) My hubby is really getting into photography now so they will improve!