Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pin This!

Here are some great ideas I found on Pinterest this past week:

Fabric keychains - perfect for Christmas gifts!
Strawberry shortcake cookies - I can't wait to pick berries this summer!!
Cupcake ornaments - what a fantastical DIY ornament idea
Peaches, lemonade and Sprite = YUM
Apparently, this scarf in its original version was $1,100. Yup, you read that right. I bet I could make a DIY-version for um... literally a FRACTION of the cost. Like how about 1/100 of the cost?

You can view all my Pinterest boards here. If you're on Pinterest, please leave a link to your boards, and I'll follow you. I love me some Pinterest!

P.S. Jason and I are giving away a $5 amazon.com gift card to celebrate the holiday season. We'd sure love it if you entered! Leave a comment on any blog post to let us know you'd like to be entered and be sure to leave your email address, too, so we can send you the card if you win. The giveaway ends 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, December 10, 2011. You can read the full details of the giveaway here.

No comments: