Tuesday, December 6, 2011

In My Mailbox


Here's what we received this past week in our mailbox for free:
  • Family Fun magazine
  • Thriving Family magazine
  • Good Housekeeping (2 issues - this is a free subscription I just signed up for, so they sent me 2 issues so I was all caught up :))
  • Ski magazine
  • Kleenex Cool Touch sample
  • JCP coupon for $10 off $10 purchase (I'm hoping to get something near-free for me)
You can sign up for a Kleenex Cool Touch sample here when you also send a sample to a friend. I also signed up for a sample this way because we can never have too much Kleenex in this house, and we actually are running a little low in our stockpile.

Share with us: What awesome freebies did you get in your mailbox this week?

P.S. Jason and I are giving away a $5 amazon.com gift card to celebrate the holiday season. We'd sure love it if you entered! Leave a comment on any blog post to let us know you'd like to be entered and be sure to leave your email address, too, so we can send you the card if you win. The giveaway ends 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, December 10, 2011. You can read the full details of the giveaway here.

No comments: