Some years ago, Jess made up this recipe for fruit salad. It is simple but yummy. We made this as part of our Thanksgiving feast, and this is one dish that will be part of our Thanksgiving tradition.
- 2 apples, cored, diced
- 3 bananas, peeled, chopped
- Most of a bag of purple grapes, chopped
- About 3/4 cup of vanilla yogurt
- About a half cup of orange juice
- About a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix the apples, bananas and grapes together after peeling, coring and dicing them.
- Plop the yogurt in with the fruit, then add orange juice and cinnamon.
- Mix altogether.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. This salad is good for about 4 days in the fridge.
P.S. Jess and I are giving away a $5 amazon.com gift card to celebrate the holiday season. We'd sure love it if you entered! Leave a comment on any blog post to let us know you'd like to be entered and be sure to leave your email address, too, so we can send you the card if you win. The giveaway ends 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, December 10, 2011. You can read the full details of the giveaway here.