My mom makes broccoli salad for many of our family get-togethers, and it sure is yummy (hi, Nana!). Jess and I wanted to make some version of it for our Thanksgiving feast and decided we would go the all-veggie route and also the no-cooking-at-all route. This salad is simple to make and delicious to eat.
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- a half of a red onion, diced
- 1 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cups mayo
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- Mix the broccoli, onion and carrots in a bowl; set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the mayo, white vinegar and honey.
- Gently stir the dressing into the broccoli mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
P.S. Jess and I are giving away a $5 amazon.com gift card to celebrate the holiday season. We'd sure love it if you entered! Leave a comment on any blog post to let us know you'd like to be entered and be sure to leave your email address, too, so we can send you the card if you win. The giveaway ends 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, December 10, 2011. You can read the full details of the giveaway here.