Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In My Mailbox


It's sort of appropriate that the week of Thanksgiving was a great freebie week! I have much to be thankful for this week in terms of what freebies I receive in my mailbox (and in many, many other areas of my life, too!).

Here's what we received this week:
  • Popular Science magazine
  • Whole Living magazine
  • Woman's Day magazine
  • The Wonder of Your Love book
  • iTunes gift card
We signed up for Popular Science and Woman's Day through websites that were offering a year-long subscription to each for free. I redeemed RecycleBank points to get a year-long subscription to Whole Living.

A few weeks ago, I participated in a Facebook chat party to celebrate the release of Beth Wiseman's new book, The Wonder of Your Love, which is the second book in the Land of Canaan series. I was selected as a winner, and my prize was a copy of Beth's book and an iTunes gift card! I love Beth as an author, and now, from getting to know her at the party, I can say I like her a whole lot, too.

Share with us: What awesome freebies did you receive in the mail recently?

No comments: