This is our favorite hot hot cocoa recipe. It can be found on the side of any Hershey's Cocoa container that you can purchase just about anywhere. You will be surprised at how delicious it is.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1 1/3 cups dry milk
- 3 3/4 cups water
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- Mix sugar, hot water, and cocoa in a sauce pan.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring regularly, until it boils.
- Continue to boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add dry milk and water and stir.
- Heat to serving temperature.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Serve in fun mugs that you got while on vacation.
- Or any other fun mugs that you might have.
- Or boring mugs if you don't have any fun ones.