When Jess and I made this, it didn't turn out as a eat-on-its-own chili. What it did turn out as was an amazing dip for tortilla chips. You'll need your crock pot ready for this one.
- 1 chopped onion
- 16 oz can black beans
- 16 oz can kidney beans
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 10 oz package frozen corn kernels
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients other than chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- Place chicken on top of the other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 9 hours and 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred with 2 forks.
- Return shredded chicken to pot, stir, and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with corn chips.
- For added yummyness, shred some cheese over it or a dab of sour cream.