Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life & Style: goals for this week

Here's my goals this week:

Personal
-Complete Swagbucks survey profiles for my account

Home Management
-Keep knitting blanket
-Organize pantry
-Sew felt catnip toy for Preston
-Research chest freezers; compare prices

Business
-Start making little dear ornaments

Ministry
-Write to Jhonny

One Last Note: Only make goals for things that aren't second nature to you. For instance, I usually add "drink lots and lots of water" to my personal goals, but now that this is something that's become a habit, I don't need to focus on it so much. I used to add "declutter house" to home management, but now that I'm doing this every day without fail, I don't need it on the goals list. A goals list isn't just a good way to get special projects done around the house - it can also be a great way to form good, healthy habits.

No comments: