These personal pita pizzas are almost as fun to make as they are good to eat.
- 4 pitas
- Italian salad dressing
- pizza sauce
- shredded cheese
- your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Put the pitas on a baking sheet and brush a thin layer of Italian salad dressing onto each of them.
- Bake them for 5 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, put on the pizza sauce and cover that with your shredded cheese.
- Proceed to top the cheese with whatever pizza toppings you feel work best.
- Return them to the oven until the cheese is melted, about 7 minutes.
- Cut into 4 slices and enjoy.