Though I will be typing out this post, the only thing I had to do with the muffins was eating them. My lovely and talented wife did all the cooking for these.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp + 1 tsp dry milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- about 12 tsp jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a 12 muffin pan with paper cups.
- You can grease them but I never have good luck with greased muffin pans.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs.
- Mix the dry milk and water, and butter into the eggs.
- Pour wet stuff into the dry stuff and mix only until the dry stuff is moistened.
- Using about 1/2 the mixture, fill the bottoms of each of the muffin cups.
- Add jam to each muffin cup.
- Don't worry about measuring out the jam exactly, a little extra jam never hurt anyone.
- Divide the rest of the batter between each of the muffins.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool before trying to get out of the muffin papers.
Yummy jam!Please enjoy!