This recipe looked good, which is why we made it. This soup was so yummy and very easy to make.
- 16 oz frozen stir-fry vegetable mix (we like the one with the mini corn on the cobs)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 to 1 lb of chicken
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Coat the bowl of a 4 1/2 quart slow cooker (we used a 6 quart and it worked just fine) with cooking spray.
- Dump in the frozen stir-fry veggies, frozen corn, and sliced zucchini and mix a little.
- Put the chicken on top of the veggies.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic and thyme over the chicken and dump the chicken broth over everything.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Uncover and remove chicken. Set it to the side for now.
- Add noodles to the slow cooker and recover, cooking for 20 more minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking, chop up the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- After the 20 minutes are up uncover the slow cooker again add all remaining ingredients, including the chicken into the slow cooker.
- Give it a good stir and let sit for 5 minutes to lower chances of burning before serving