Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In My Mailbox


This past week in my mailbox, I got a free Kashi granola bar. This is still available here.

I also received my first issue of a free magazine subscription to Disney Family Fun. I obtained the free subscription through Tippr, which is a daily deal site similar to Groupon.

And lastly, Jason was super happy to see our second coupon for $1/1 Coca-Cola product arrived. I ordered this through RecycleBank, and Jason used this to get a free 2-liter of Mello Yellow at VG's. I've given up soda, except in dire circumstances (read: PMS), so these coupons aren't of much use to me, but Mello Yellow in our house for Jason is a rare treat so I'll still order these for him. Points at RecycleBank are super easy to obtain, and the rewards you can select from, depending on your household's diet or needs, are pretty generous. I love this coupon and the $2/1 Kashi item coupon.

No comments: