Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In My Mailbox


We received 2 more issues of Popular Science magazine, and somewhere, apparently, I had signed up to receive a free subscription to Woman's Day. I don't even remember where I signed up for this, but I vaguely remember doing so. It was a nice surprise in the mail, although I wasn't too impressed with the magazine.

I was very happily surprised when I received another coupon for a free bottle of Pantene ProV shampoo! I had already received and redeemed one coupon, so I'm not sure why I was sent two, but I'm not complaining! I have stockpiled, between these free coupons and Suave shampoo on sale, about 11 bottles of shampoo. That's about one year's supply, so I don't think I'll need to check for sales anytime soon.

Through 1SaleaDay.com, we "bought" this earbuds for free (no shipping and handling and no cost - LOVE!). These will come in super handy when we're leaving the house and want to take our MP3 player but don't want to take our very expensive and very nice Bose earphones. I'd rather lose these free earphones than our Bose ones! (And since I have a notorious habit of losing things, this will make my life so much more hassle free)

Share with us: What awesome freebies did you get in the mail this past week?

No comments: