Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In My Mailbox


Jason was super excited when he saw we got a Cheerios sample in the mail. It was a tiny serving size (there was a box within the box that held the Cheerios), but he enjoyed it for breakfast with a bagel. It also came with a coupon for 75 cents off 1 box of Cheerios.

I was geeked when I received my two coupons for a free bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo and a free bottle of Pantene ProV shampoo. I redeemed these at Target on Friday. I've been using the Herbal Essences, and I love it. We only buy Suave Naturals Family Size Shampoo when it's on sale at Meijer for 10 items for $10 with the 11th item free. This makes each shampoo only 90 cents and is the best value I have found. So even though I love the Herbal Essences shampoo, I just can't see spending $2.74 on a 15 ounce bottle. That's crazy expensive compared to what I usually spend, and overall, I'm quite satisfied with Suave shampoo. But I'm happy to have fancy FREE shampoo while I have it!

It was a good hair product week - I also received 3 bottles of Aveda product: shampoo, conditioner, and a cream-type product.

Share with us: What awesome freebies did you get in your mailbox?

No comments: