- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup ketchup
- 1/4 Cup mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Mince the garlic and chop the onion.
- Combine all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Remove all jewelry from your hands. (Remember the wedding ring if you have one, I like to forget that I am wearing mine)
- Mix ingredients with your hands.
- Put the meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Wash your hands.
- Return all jewelry to your fingers and wrists.
- Enjoy dinner.
No picture this time - sorry!